Angkasa Pura Supports is one among 4 subsidiary companies established in 2012 by Angkasa Pura Airports in order to achieve its vision as a World Class Airport and a World Class Company. The contribution of Angkasa Pura Supports is to increase the Angkasa Pura Airport’s customer satisfaction index by concentrating in 3 parts which are: Systems, Equipment and Services.
We are seeking for highly qualified individuals to join our company to meet the current and future growth for:
- Female, age min. 23 y.o
- Hold min. Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university, preferably public university with GPA min. 3.00
- At least having 2-3 years of working experience as legal officer (legal drafting)
- Proficiency in computer (Ms. Office)
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Good interpersonal & networking skill, highly organized & attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and working within tight deadlines
Sumber lowongan kerja terbaru: http://angkasapura-supports.com/career/, semoga dapat bermanfaat.