Lowongan Kerja PT Citra Tubindo Engineering
1. WELDING ENGINEER ( Reports to Engineering Manager )
- Formal qualification in Engineering, preferably Metallurgist
- Must have certified as Welding Engineer.
- Must have in depth working knowledge of AWS D1.1
- Able to operate Microsoft Program / Office which is related with work purpose.
- 2 years experince in similiar work
- Serve an active participant on the project management team
- Develop project specification to clarify and communicate new requirements to engineering and manufacturing.
- Prepare Welding Procedure Specification (WPS), Performance Qualification Record (PQR), welder qualification and coordinate the creation of weld maps and welding books for all phases of the project.
- Coordinate customer or third party review of weld procedures and other welding documents.
- Develop good welding practices and system procedures.
Job Description :
Position requires must be able to execute technical work for FEED and detailed Engineering Designs (designs, specifications, drawing, etc), proven record of achievement. Satisfactory annual appraisal scores and comments from Supervisors.
Education Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or equivalent Engineering as minimum.
- Over 5 year's experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Be able to work in a team environment and handle multiple project responsibilities.
- Be a team player where recognition of team performance as a whole is a greater priority than projecting individual contribution.
- Be computer literate in Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, etc.
- Strong spoken and writtern English
- Good presentation, communication and organisation skills
- University degree in Engineering.
- Demonstrated understanding of the use of “First Principles of Estimating” in fabrication industry is essential.
- Strong communication (written & verbal), together with high level negotiation & analytical skills are fundamental.
- Computer literacy is essential, particuraly with Ms Word & Excell.
- Over 2 year's experience in fabrication industry
Prepare cost estimates for product manufacturing, fabrication projects, or services to aid management in bidding costing for on going project verification/additional orders or determining price of product or service.
Main Responsibilities :
- Analyze drawings and other documentation to prepare weight, time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Asses cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bid quotation as the project develops
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Confer with engineers, architects, clients, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare price comparison data for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
- Review material and labor requirements, to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour cost per unit weight and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated performance as job engineer for the EPC projects is required.
- Read, write and speak English.
- In depth knowledge of static equipment and related national and international codes and standards viz ASME, TEMA, API etc.
- Perform design calculation of pressure vessels columns, shell and tube type heat exchangers, storage tanks, filter manually and with software.
- Analyze vendors offer and prepare TBC and raise TQs.
- Knowledge of static equipment related piping codes.
- Analytical ability and problem solving skill.
- Auto cad working knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similiar work.
- Knowledge column internal.
- Knowledge of man hour estimate preparation.
- Knowledge of fabrication and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of pig launcher / receiver design.
- Microprotol, compress, PV Elite.
- AutoCad working knowlledge.
- Degree in Engineering / Management with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Min 5 years relevant and similiar capacity in EPC industry / oil & gas industry
- Responsibilities to control and monitoring project total expenditure including verifiying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring.
- Prepare monthly project movement report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all downtime, consumptions and project related issues relating to project promptly to the management.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal team as and when required.
Lowongan Kerja Tutup Tanggal 16 Januari 2016
Sumber lowongan kerja terbaru: http://www.cte.co.id/content/career1, semoga dapat bermanfaat.