Lowongan Kerja Safety Officer Representative PT Carsurin. PT. CARSURIN. As Indonesia's largest private, independent, inspection Company with state of the art, quality laboratories, CARSURIN is committed to delivering quality services with the utmost integrity throughout various industries. With over 20 branches and 15 laboratories, the combination of our expertise, qualified and dedicated people, local knowledge and professionalism, we are the preferred surveyor in the various industries. Our clients are made of renowned companies, such as oil majors, leading coal, minerals, logistics, maritime, insurance, petrochemicals, agriculture companies worldwide.
With the rapid expansion of our business, CARSURIN seeks managerial, technical, sales, and business support professionals focused on building their career path with a firm that invests in training and development. Furthermore, candidates must have a positive attitude with initiatives and communicate in English. Our Board of Directors are expatriates with extensive, worldwide, as well as local experience ensuring that the Company is operating professionally and with integrity. CARSURIN places QUALITY and INTEGRITY as its highest values and takes this very seriously so candidates who apply must also possess the aforementioned values. Safety Officer Representative (Java / Kalimantan / Sumatera / Sulawesi) Responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating, directing, supervision and control all QHSE activities at branch.
- Coordinate with the branch management team and evaluate the effectiveness of all elements of the QHSE program (such as: audit, planning, etc).
- Enforce compliance professionals in the field will be the implementation of QHSE.
- Ensure all documents related to the QHSE, has complied the standards set.
- Report all accidents and incidents related to the QHSE to the Head of Branch and QHSE Manager at headquarters, and facilitate the investigation of accidents and occurrences and events.
- Formulate, coordinate and participate in the implementation of training programs QHSE, internal and external audit programs.
- Provide input to the QHSE Manager and owner of the process within the framework of continuous improvement and development of QHSE Management System.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with client representative QHSE, internal parties, institutions and government agencies, as well as other relevant parties.
- Reports to QHSE Manager and ensure that all QHSE activities can support the achievement of the Strategic Plan of the Company and periodically conduct a thorough evaluation of activities in QHSE programs at Branch.
- S1 Degree majoring Occupational Health and Safety.
- Fresh graduates or experience as Safety Officer in related industry.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good in computer for Microsoft Office.
- Having a good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to be placed in Carsurin Branches (Java / Kalimantan / Sumatera / Sulawesi).
Lowongan kerja tutup tanggal 23 Januari 2016 Sumber lowongan kerja dari http://www.carsurin.com/career.html#HSE-SO
Lowongan Kerja Terkait :