Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia.
We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia. For more information, see www.sampoerna.com
We are seeking talented people to join as IC Analyst based in Jakarta.
YOU will be responsible to Support and assist IC Manager for the implementation of a comprehensive structure of financial and other controls, to protect company assets and interests, and to ensure that the business is carried out in an orderly, efficient and integrity manner, in compliance with PMI and local Principles and Practices and with local/international regulatory requirements.
- Review, analyze, and document control systems throughout the business
- Undertake detailed testing of Organization’s control and draw conclusions as to the efficiency controls, highlighting exceptions, to the Internal Controls Manager
- Make recommendations for the improvement of internal controls and the control environment of the Organization
- Communicate extensively with other departments within the Organization, to facilitate the implementation of recommendations for controls improvement
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Management
- Having minimum 3 years of working experience in Audit role
- Good analytical and auditing skills
- Good in presentation and writing skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel across Indonesia
Posisi Lowongan Kerja yang lain di PT HM Sampoerna Tbk :
Lowongan Kerja sebagai IS Project ManagerPT HM Sampoerna Tbk Terima
Sumber situs lowongan kerja: http://www.sampoerna.com/id_id/careers/, semoga dapat bermanfaat.