Informasi lowongan kerja - Lowongan Kerja di Garuda Indonesia sebagai Management Trainee-IT
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company's grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia's employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company's productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best Indonesian people to join as position below :
- Indonesian citizen
- Single and willing not to get married during training period (+/- 12 months)
- Min. holds Bachelor’s degree / S1 from reputable university
- Fresh graduate or those with 1-2 years of working experience (max. age 27 years old)
- GPA min. 3.0 for Bachelors’ Degree / S1 and 3.25 for Maters’s Degree / S2 within 4.00 scale
- Any major are welcome to apply, but more preferable from Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business Studies, anda Commerce major
- Good understanding in sales, marketing and Airline industry
- Posses excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position), or has received recognition and award on achievemnt acwuired e.g scholarship, student exchange etc
- Willing to be assigned to unit and/or branch office in accordance with company requirement
- Please register first if you don’t have an account, apply via : http://career.garuda-indonesia.com
- Deadline of registration October 11th, 2015.
- For any inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021-25601038 (Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 16:00).
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.