Lowongan Kerja - Position GEOLOGIST
PT Freeport Indonesia, an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the worlds largest copper and gold producers. We are seeking talented individuals to join our Organization to fill the following positions:
Position : GEOLOGIST, GBC#2
Work Location : Tembagapura, Ref. ID - 76690
Application Deadline day, August 30, 2015
Long Description :
Basic Function :
Observe, collect, record and report as per Management Direction geologic facts in the areas assigned to provide accurate, updated and timely information as a basis for further decisions on the development of the company's resources and reserves.
Job Responsibility :
1. Observe and collect geologic facts in the areas assigned for use by the company.
2. Fill out daily GSG approved mapping, sampling and logging data forms to record geologic data for database input in line with Company SOP's.
3. Report as directed (daily, weekly, monthly as required by management) work progress so that adequate records of progress to the achievement of department and group goals can be maintained and further included in required reporting to management, government etc.
4. Report observations on the geology in written formats as required so that this information can be included in further compilation and interpretation of the data and so that company records are maintained for the future.
5. Understand and be aware of safety and environmental practices in the work area ensuring safe work practices for you and working colleagues and compliance with company Safety and Environmental SOP's.
The key challenges in this position include:
Knowing what, how much and when to collect data so that goals and targets are reached: Collection of accurate and consistent geologic data, in locations that range from field to laboratories, that can be used to increase the company's knowledge of the area being investigated.
The collection of consistent, accurate, factual geologic data in this position is vital to the further interpretation and modeling of the data for determination of mineral resources and reserves for the company.
Tertiary qualification in geoscience, minimum 2 years experience in mineral geology (mining or exploration), thorough and comprehensive understanding in geology theories and principles, good ability in mineral/rock identification, mapping, sampling, recording and logging techniques, good communication skill both in Bahasa Indonesia and English, familiar with 3D application software and/or above average in general computer skills.
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
>>> Send Your Application Online <<<
Lihat juga lowongan kerja lainnya di PT Freeport Indonesia :
Karier PT Freeport Indonesia Position ENGINEER, UG GEOTECHNICAL
Karier PT Freeport Indonesia Position ENGINEER, UG EXP. GEOTECH DMLZ
Karier PT Freeport Indonesia Position DESIGNER, CIVIL & 3D PLAN JKTA
Sumber lowongan kerja: , semoga dapat bermanfaat.